ENGLISH SCHOOL FOR SALE IN SURFERS
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: 2010
Gross Revenue: —
Welcome to this unique and truly exciting opportunity to acquire a solid, reputable and well established business in a high growth export industry in Australia.
Education is currently one of the top 5 exports for the Australian economy and is growing rapidly.
Accreditation approval for new colleges is a very long, expensive and arduous process taking approximately 18 months.
All the hard work is done and the timing is perfect for growth!
The Gold Coast Learning Centre is a private education provider for both English Language and Vocational Education and Training.
Gold Coast Learning Centre works in partnership with national and international organisations to deliver customised learning solutions to suit their client’s needs.
Gold Coast Learning Centre has full CRICOS and ASQA registration for all courses on scope.
Gold Coast Learning Centre is also approved for Streamlined Student Visa Processing.
Under the streamlined student visa processing arrangements, eligible student visa Applicants from participating education providers are not assigned an assessment level. If you are eligible for streamlined visa processing you will generally have reduced evidentiary requirements, similar to those that apply under Assessment Level 1, regardless of your country of origin.
State and Federal Government funding is available to Gold Coast Learning Centre under its current User Choice Contract and Cert III Guarantee.
Currently with 360 approved CRICOS placements and with only 160 placed, there remains a huge potential for growth. With benefits like, University Pathways, purpose built campus facilities, 100% ASQA Compliance achieved and registration of scope for more than 20 courses.
Gold Coast Learning Centre also has the potential to grow significantly with the addition of Vet Fee Help (requires application).
- Computer lab and Wi-Fi access on all
- Student kitchen and dining area
- Outdoor area with mini golf & BBQ
- Accommodation services, including Homestay and assistance with residential rental
- Extra-curricula activities, daily activities and monthly social calendar
- Employment services
- Support classes
- At GOLD COAST LEARNING CENTRE, study, learn and prepare for your IELTS (International English Language Testing System) Exam and give yourself every chance to achieve your ideal score.
- Students require a minimum of intermediate level English in order to benefit from the course.
- IELTS is an internationally accredited English Proficiency exam, accepted by over 6000 institutions in more than 120 countries across the globe.
- IELTS provides widely recognised evidence of the ability to use and comprehend English, by measuring four key components of core English language skills; Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking.
- GOLD COAST LEARNING CENTRE IELTS Exam Preparation Course runs for 10 weeks and helps students prepare by focusing on improving their core English language skills in listening, reading, writing and speaking.
- Our dedicated, helpful and experienced staff and full simulation exams conducted every 5 weeks ensure our students are thoroughly prepared and have valuable experience of what to expect in the exam.
- The Academic Module prepares students who intend taking the IELTS test to enter university, while the General Training Module is designed for students who wish to continue with vocational training courses, for example at TAFE, as well as those who are travelling or applying for
Permanent Residency in Australia.
GOLD COAST LEARNING CENTRE HAS THE BEST IELTS PREPARATION COURSE AVAILABLE
Gold Coast Learning Centre | Nationally Recognised Qualifications
Gold Coast Learning Centre (GCLC) offers students a range of study options in the area of
Business, Management, Marketing, Accounting, TESOL, Training and Assessment and Workplace
Health and Safety.
Nationally Recognised Training courses at GCLC are Government-Accredited and Nationally
Recognised, developed under the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF).
From Certificate II in through to the Advanced Diploma courses, GCLC courses are practical and effective, helping students develop a wide range of skills.
Qualifications at GCLC are suited to students with little or no work experience and also for those who would like to further develop their skills to create educational and employment opportunities.
The campus has 10 large, comfortable classrooms, spread out over two floors with a total capacity of 180 seats. All classrooms are carpeted and have 40” LED TV/DVD and full internet access.
Two offices are located on the second floor for accountancy and counselling. A large administration area is located on the ground floor and hosts reception, server room, manager’s office and approximately 20 staff workstations.
Additionally, a computer laboratory with 19 PC terminals is located on the ground floor. The campus is complimented by a large, exclusive use, outdoor area at the rear of the college which is used for activities such as BBQ and graduations.
It also hosts 3 permanent mini golf greens which are also very popular with the students. Another exclusive use, outdoor area is located at the front of the college for use by staff only which has ample seating and features a large, fixed, commercial shade umbrella. There is also a large student lunch area inside on level 1 of the air-conditioned campus which seats approximately 50.
The air condition system has been completely replaced with 8 x commercial grade, reverse cycle, inverter, ducted split systems, providing approximately 140 Kw of cooling.
The campus has high speed, commercial grade Wi-Fi hot spots x 2 plus a cat 5 network with switches supporting 48 wired connections in total. A Commander Telephone system is also in place with 3 incoming phone lines, and multiple workstation handsets throughout the campus.*All Telecoms are prepaid in advance for approximately the next 10 months. This includes all local and national phone calls and unlimited internet data*
The following figures are actual and are supported directly by financial and accounting reports. Should you wish to access these reports, we request that the interested party complete a confidentiality agreement form.
TOTAL INCOME – 2014 – 2015 $1,888,431.92
EBITDA – 2014 – 2015
*EBITDA – Earnings before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization
PRICE – $5.5M
GOLD COAST LEARNING CENTRE has huge potential to increase its total income with the availability of approximately 200 placements still available under CRICOS (STUDENT VISA).
Additionally, our VET market is directly aimed at the delivery of distance education to students via the internet and online delivery. A mode which is already in use by our current students and has proved to be very successful.
Early viewing is strongly advised to fully appreciate the size, condition and location of this business.
Prompt confidential discussions with LKBB must come highly recommended.
Please contact Lev Khazhiner today on 0411 705 913.
Property Title Included:
Business Operated from Home: