Esme's Coffee Shop
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
LONG ESTABLISHED POPULAR CAFE
You would be hard-pressed to find anyone who hasn't heard of Esme's Coffee Shop, established in Forbes in 1978, and famous for its excellent coffee, home-made meals and sweets.
Centrally positioned and always busy, this would make a fantastic family business, especially given Forbes' fantastic location, excellent schools and services, and great local attractions.
Recently refurbished, air-conditioned and offering a lovely atmosphere, Esme's takings have increased significantly since new hot and cold food displays were installed in April. The kitchen also features all new equipment.
Esme's boasts the best coffee in town, going through 20kg of Bills Beans from Orange a week! Bill is passionate about his coffee and has a huge following of customers. The beans are roasted fresh each week and ground fresh as required.
- First time on the market in over 16 years
- Current owner works 3.5 days a week, employs a book-keeper and takes regular holidays
- Procedures and systems in place for easy operation, training will be provided to ensure a smooth handover
- Large, long standing clientele
- Seats 40 inside plus 8 outside
- Outside catering supplied to local offices
- Coffee loyalty program plus monthly in-store promotion
- POS system installed May 2015, along with new menus
- Small selection of jewellery
Esme's currently opens 5.5 days a week, with the 2014/15 takings at $509,000 and 2015/16 takings at $553,000. There is an option to reopen on Sundays, or expand the business in other ways should the new owner wish to take it to the next level.