Longford Boutique Accommodation
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
ESTABLISHED LIFESTYLE B&B OR GRAND HOME
This gorgeous and grand property, built in 1865, offers the choice of continuing a very successful boutique B&B business, or transforming the former bank into the most magnificent family home.
Located in the heart of Longford, Tasmania, this immaculate freehold property on 1642sqm, manages to combine Georgian grandeur with a relaxed, comfortable atmosphere featuring large indoor spaces, original features and gardens.
Just 10 minutes from the airport, and 15 minutes from Launceston, Longford is a convenient, central location from which to discover Northern Tasmania's unique heritage, wilderness, wildlife, food, wine and art trails.
- Land area: 1642sqm
- Floor area: 315sqm
- 6 bedrooms - including 3 Queen rooms with ensuites
- 4 bathrooms
- Formal guest lounge and dining-room
- Dedicated owners quarters
- Separate, modern, renovated 2 bedroom cottage
- Original stables used as garages and garden storage/workshop
- 2 car garage + 2 car carport
- Established business website
- Financials available to genuine interested parties
- Easy walking distance to restaurants, cafes, pubs, shops and wedding venues
This very fine property with its flexible floor plan offers the potential to expand the B&B and capitalise on the booming tourism and wedding markets - or choose to live in a grand home in an unbeatable lifestyle location.