Pristine Freehold Caravan Park with a Stable Income - Scone, NSW
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
From the warm and friendly welcome, to the outstanding facilities, this has to be one of the best loved caravan parks in the country!
A perfect opportunity for a husband and wife team to run with high turnover and consistent events that run throughout the year.
This family-owned business was established in 1965, and is the longest running caravan park in the area, with the current owners in place for 20 years.
Just a short walk from town, the park is equipped with excellent facilities, including a lovely 3-bedroom plus office home for the new owners.
- Excellent freehold investment on approximately 3 acres of land
- 42 site park - all powered
- Ample room for big rigs and large campervans, as well as small caravans
- Licenced for 19 permanents; balance is for tourists
- 10 air-conditioned ensuite cabins with queen size beds
- Peaceful camping spots surrounded by greenery
- Amenity block
- Pet friendly by arrangement
- 3 bedroom plus office residence
Nestled amongst the rolling hills of the Upper Hunter, Scone is a must-see destination, and is known as the horse capital of Australia.
Located on the New England Highway, 270km from Sydney, this is a fantastic place to live and work, offering easy access to stunning attractions, including Barrington Tops National Park, Goulburn River and the region's many wineries.
The perfect location for a business such as this, the Upper Hunter generates $56.6788 million of its $1.335 billion output from tourism.