Service business with a prominent online presence For Sale
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
Profit to owner $900,000pa on Revenues $1.7M+ Sale Price $2,860,000
Having a track record spanning some 10 years and a market leading brand presence this is a truly unique business opportunity not to be missed.
The business operates with just three managers including the owner and some 150 subcontractors throughout Australia. The owner oversees the business from a home office and it can be relocated to virtually any location. About 70% of the sales is generated from selling labour wherein the remaining 30% comes from product relates sales.
Virtually no fixed costs
High Margins in all areas of the business
Great cash-flow with no large outlays required for working capital
Very few administration staff
Sales procedures in place
Clean set of financial accounts
An owner that is happy to stay on
All staff are paid on commission
Can be run from home or a small office virtually anywhere
Opportunities for expansion
The owner is flexible in respect to handover and training even offering his services going forward to a new owner if so required.
We would expect the likely buyer of the business to be from a service industry background and have operated similar sized businesses in the past.
As this is broadly a marketing business, skills and experience in the area of sales, online sales and promotions and phone sales would be a distinct advantage to a new owner. This is a people business so good interpersonal skills and the ability to connect
with people is a must.
Asking $2,860,000 includes goodwill, trading names and websites.