Butcher $65,000 MUST BE SOLD
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
- Asking Price: $65,000 NEGOTIABLE
Price reduced from $75,000 to $65,000 as the vendor is wishing to purchase a shop interstate and needs this shop sold. Make an offer.
- This is a beautifully presented shop which is situated in the heart of Red Hill on the Mornington Peninsular. Well supported by local clients and it has an excellent tourist trade.
- 1-1.5 man shop
- Very well presented shop with good plant and equipment
- Sells Beef, Lamb, Pork smallgoods, chicken and seafood products
- Well established business with loyal clients
- Well laid out workable shop
- This quality business which is in a good location and is showing excellent returns under the current owner.
Contact Steven Boyd of Boyd Ryan Business Sales & Consultants on 0417 120 249 for a confidential discussion about this business or register your interest by clicking on the 'Contact Agent' link on this advertisement and completing your details. Please quote reference BR1231
This is another Boyd Ryan Business Sales & Consultants Exclusive listing...