The Ivanhoe Motel Hotel
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
Would you like a 33% return on your investment? Then check out this outstanding freehold hospitality business in Ivanhoe, NSW.
Established for approximately 50 years, The Ivanhoe Motel Hotel offers comfortable pub-style motel accommodation, welcoming bars, undercover outdoor area and a restaurant menu not to be missed.
Located 210km from Hay, and 182km from Wilcannia, Ivanhoe is a delightful village that boasts friendly people, clean amenities and lovely landscaped recreational areas. The town is a popular stopover for tourists, with many enjoying the self-guided Heritage Trail.
- Outstanding turnover and great profitability
- Turnover is $680,000 with $250,000 net profit
- Excellent clientele, including locals and some tourists
- All equipment, including full commercial kitchen
- 3 motel rooms with TV, fridge, + tea and coffee making facilities
- 3 staff employed with chef in place
- 30 seat restaurant serves beer, coffee, burgers, lasagne, steak, pasta, fish and chips, chicken schnitzel, desserts, kids meals
- 1 poker machine with room for more gaming
- New 2-bedroom owner's residence with ensuite and ample parking
- Extensive training and full support through transition to ensure the continued success of the business
With all infrastructure in place and updated, and nothing to spend, this is an easy pub to run that will start rewarding you from the moment you walk through the door. This is the perfect opportunity for a buyer seeking their own hospitality business, or looking for a career change.