Leading Architectural Glazing Business
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: 14
Gross Revenue: —
Leading Architectural Glazing Company
This extremely unique architectural glazing company is not only chosen by the finest builders and cabinet makers in the Coffs Coast area but also supplies to Australian made Exporters and has grown over the years to be one of Coffs Harbour’s major Glass and Glazing businesses.
The large modern factory warehouse, showroom and separate offices are located in a high density commercial suburb with high visibility exposure with plenty of customer parking provided at the front of the premises. The factory warehouse also provides 2 kitchens, 4 x WC’s, 2 full bathrooms and 2 separate storage areas. The premises have the capacity to receive and handle large bulk orders of glass.
This is a turn key operation, and suitable for anyone with rudimentary people and management skills. Currently there are seven employees, including owner, glaziers, an apprentice glazier, office manager and glazing manager, leaving the owner free to promote and grow the business. Harbour Glass takes great pride in their exceptional customer service approach to assist in meeting the needs for all glass & glazing projects. We comply with all of the industries stringent regulations.
The business provides a variety of services including;
* Shower Screens (Framed, Semi-Frameless & Frameless)
* Splashbacks (Kitchens, Laundry, Bathrooms, Shower Walls)
* Glass & Mirrors (Cut to Size)
* Glass Balustrading (Pool Fencing, Stairwells)
* Table Tops, Shelving & Louvres
* Full range of sliding robe doors including Gyprock, Mirror, Opti and Polytec products
* Custom made Architectural Slumped Glass (UTILISING OUR OWN 3M KILN)
* Glass Slumped Business Signs and Windows
* CNC Shaped Glass
* Commercial Shop Fronts
Plant & Equipment includes, but is not limited to
* Intermac Master 33 Glass CNC Machine (the only machine of its kind between Gold Coast and Newcastle
* DeWay Straight line edger and polisher
* 3m glass kiln
* Full spray booth with established two pack paint system
* Air table and free fall racks
* Wash line
* Second Straight line polisher (not connected)
* 3 work vehicles
* Full office computer and phone network
* Consistent & sound dollar turnover with solid returns
* Currently operating 5 days a week with enormous opportunities for weekend or after-hours trade to increase already impressive turn over
* Lease on premises to be negotiated and acceptable to a long term arrangement with an upper level presenting a very suitable self-contained on duty living area.
* Vendor is prepared to assist in a smooth and streamlined handover transition including a period of 5 weeks on the job training period to ensure ongoing success
* Long established large manufacturing and boutique client-base
* Excellent opportunities for expansion and to franchise the business
*There are also several large contracts in place for the current financial year
The sophistication of this business and the high-quality equipment puts this business a cut above most others on the Mid North Coast, and represents a rare and lucrative opportunity for a person with managerial skills to secure a comfortable sea change lifestyle future in a business that currently trades only five days a week.
All enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence and we invite genuinely interested parties to contact us without delay.
Number of Employees:
Property Title Included:
Coffs Harbour City Council
YouTube Share URL: