Established Catering and Food Truck Business
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
Perfect for a chef, or somebody who has worked in the hospitality industry, this popular and successful food delivery business has been operating for almost 24 years.
The current owner has been in place for almost 3 years and has grown the operation to include 3 food vans with the scope for 1 to 2 more, working Monday to Friday and some weekends. Clearly there is huge potential to expand, perhaps working weekends on a regular basis with events and festivals in the local area, as this region is rapidly growing.
- Ideal business for husband and wife team
- Food vans cater to industrial areas, plus onsite builders and tradies, as far south as Murwillimbah in NSW, and as far north as Currumbin in QLD
- Operates Monday to Friday, 5am to 4pm and some weekends
- 3 food vans in excellent condition, regularly serviced by same mechanic, and kept in a gated complex
- Leasehold commercial kitchen fitted out with gas deep fryer, gas Waldorf oven, cook top and grill, conventional oven, microwave, industrial cool room, freezer and ice machine
- Storage plus air-conditioned office
- Lease expires end of February 2017 - option to renew for 3-plus years
- Training supplied during transition
- Includes Facebook page D-Lish D-livery
- Turnover $416,000
Servicing an area from the Gold Coast to Northern Rivers, the location of this business offers a lot of flexibility, as well as the opportunity to enjoy an outstanding lifestyle.
Tweed Heads is situated at the mouth of the beautiful Tweed River, with gorgeous ocean beaches and tranquil waterways on the doorstep, as well as Mount Warning, Border Ranges, Springbrook and Lamington National Parks.