The Commercial Hotel
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
ESTABLISHED FREEHOLD HOTEL / TAVERN PLUS MANAGER'S QUARTERS
This excellent freehold investment package in Western Australia has potential written all over it! Already doing well as a tavern, there are major growth opportunities in takeaway liquor, room letting, and Sunday lunch trade.
Operating only as a ground floor tavern for nearly 8 years, the hotel licence permits the owner to let the 30-plus first floor accommodation rooms - an option that hasn't yet been exploited.
The hotel doesn't currently sell takeaway alcohol - an option that could be explored by the new owner for further expansion and growth.
- Prime location in centre of this thriving 'wheat belt' town
- 3 hours east of Perth
- 34 guest rooms plus large manager's quarters with bedroom and separate lounge/second bedroom
- Counter meals and bar food currently served
- Recent extension to bar area could be used as a sports bar, or second private function area
- Empty shop joined to hotel could be leased out or used as part of the business to boost income
- Clientele includes locals, tourists and workers - very family orientated hotel
- Hotel has newly renovated inside toilets, plus a new toilet block outside
- All areas of the hotel are clean and well maintained
- Huge solar power system reduces overheads
- Currently opens Mon/Tues, 4pm-late; Wed-Sun, noon to late
- All equipment included and in good working order
- Current staff include chef, kitchen hand, cleaner and 3 backpackers as bar staff
- Full training provided