Established Hydroponic Rose Farm plus Residence on 2.48Ha
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
If you like the idea of growing a product capable of generating $65-$85 per kilo, and having around 1 million potential customers within a 30-minute drive, you should be taking a very serious look at this long established hydroponic flower farm.
Especially when the package includes a large architecturally-designed home on 2.48Ha, just 17km from Brisbane CBD, in one of the city's highest value rural areas. With the land held by the same family for 40 years, Roses Direct has no direct competition.
- Only specialty rose grower in Brisbane
- Established over 25 years - turning over $500,000 to $600,000 pa
- Sells retail/wholesale cut roses, potted plants plus floral arrangements for weddings, funerals, foyers etc
- 10 module greenhouse (75mx70m) fully plumbed for 30,000 rose bushes
- Abundance of water - 900,000 litres of rain water, Council water plus 10Ml dam water
- Filtration and disinfectation of rainwater to Class A water
- Sign-written delivery van with custom cold room
- Various on-site cold rooms, workshops, machinery shed
- Modern 22mx9m building with fully air conditioned sales, office and staff amenities
- Masses of equipment and plant onsite include oil fired, 360Kw water heater with 6,000 litre diesel tank
- 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom hardwood/brick home
- Features unique split living areas, 5m ceilings, all bedrooms and office are air-conditioned, library, media room with slate billiard table, kids playroom, landscaped gardens, 2-bay shed and more
- External renovations recently completed
- Newly renovated 140,000 litre in-ground pool
- Wimbledon sized grass tennis court
In a street where houses are valued between $2 million - $5 million, this unique investment offers lifestyle and potential, especially as the business is ready to expand and diversify.