Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
THE ONLY NEWSAGENCY IN TOWN
Located 3 hours from Sydney, at the foot of Barrington Tops, this is the first time in more than 100 years that this business has come up for sale.
The only newsagency in the township of Gloucester, the current owners have been owner-operators for 35 plus years, as were two generations of family before them.
The well positioned corner building housing the business is owned by the current newsagents, and is also for sale, making this an unbeatable complete package.
- Traditional newsagency, with strong emphasis on stationery, huge selection of magazines plus greeting cards, confectionery and toys
- 2 businesses in one: Newspower is the marketing brand of the newsagency; Gloucester Officesmart is a registered name covering the stationery wholesale side of the business
- Secure garage at rear of the block
- Vacant piece of land between the 2 buildings is used for access but (subject to council approval) could be developed as an extension to the store or a new shopfront
- 3 permanent casual staff on rotation as required
- Turnover in excess of $900,000
- Gloucester boasts excellent facilities, including 2 primary schools, high school, medical centre, district hospital, aged care facilities, 3 licensed clubs, and more
- Sporting facilities include indoor stadium, all weather tennis courts, swimming and hydro pools plus 2 ovals with turf wickets
After three generations, the family is reluctantly offering this business for sale, so the owners can retire and spend time with their grandchildren.
Property/building price: $395,000
Business price: $378,000 (including SAV)