Sundown Motel Tourist Park
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
Just 2 hours from the Gold Coast and Brisbane, this renovated freehold tourist park is clearly a great investment - especially when you see that it's packed with potential!
The small country town of Killarney is a popular tourist spot, being surrounded by beautiful waterfalls, and so close to the magnificent Condamine River, and fantastic 4-wheel driving adventures.
- Freehold tourist park on 4900sqm
- 7 fully self-contained air-conditioned motel units
- Executive, air-conditioned ensuite cabin
- 20 caravan sites with power, water and grey water facility
- Newly renovated 1/2-bedroom manager's residence
- Room for more cabins
- Ample parking
- Good mix of holiday-makers, leisure travellers, workers and permanents ensures year-round income
- Renovated throughout - caravan park facilities in as-new condition
- New ablution block, camp kitchen, laundry, covered BBQ area with wood stove and 3-bay Titan shed
- 2-minute walk to town
- Corner location with excellent street exposure
- School, supermarket, service station, hardware, hotel, bowls club, golf course close by
This area is known as the Scenic Gem of the Darling Downs, and it's easy to see why! It's a fantastic location for a lifestyle business such as this - especially one that is so well established and recently upgraded.
Already successful, you might keep the business as is, and enjoy a good income with a relaxing lifestyle. Or perhaps you'll add more cabins and expand, or market the business more aggressively and reap the rewards.
The owners are ready to retire so make an offer.