Newsagents on the Sunshine Coast
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
This is a unique opportunity to purchase a well-established and busy newsagents on the Sunshine Coast.
The business was originally established in 1980 and has been in our client’s careful ownership since 2004.
Only now is the business, reluctantly, being offered to the market, due to our client’s retirement.
The business currently operates 7 days per week and generates a turnover in the region of $2.5m per annum.
Our client offers a wide variety of goods including:
• Golden Casket all lotto products & instant scratch tickets store syndicates for all games weekly
• Greeting cards, gift bags, gift wrap paper & add-on accessories
• Souvenirs & postcards
• Back-to-school stationery packs
• Phone cards, iTunes, all ePay services
• Send & receive emails and faxes
• Post point for Australia Post offering all products and services
• Gifts, toys, games and books
• Sunglasses, reading glasses, hats
• Confectionary, cold drinks, chips, ice-cream
• Cigarettes and smoking products
• Dry cleaning agent
• Subagents, key accounts and home delivery accounts.
There are two shops included and they are very well maintained and fitted out to suit the trade.
The business has built up an excellent reputation within the area for the high quality of the goods and services offered, which has resulted in a very loyal client base, with a high volume of repeat trade and word of mouth recommendations.
This is an excellent opportunity for a new owner, perhaps a husband and wife team or partnership, to take this already thriving and busy business to the next level; therefore, early viewing must come highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
For more information please contact Steve Plant on 0405 712 600 or email steve.plant@ﬁnnbusinesssales.com.au