Bayside North West Restaurant & Bar
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
business is For Sale on a walk in walk out basis HOWEVER the Seller
will also consider a part sale with a view to establishing a new
partnership with a suitable Buyer .
the event of an outright sale the Seller is prepared to remain on as an
employee to assist with the transition and ongoing management of the
business for a period of up to 12 months after transfer of ownership or
any shorter period to suit the Buyer.
small bar and restaurant focused on share food, fine wine, cocktails
and boutique beers with an unmatched level of service, providing a much
needed alternative to existing venues with a W.A. Restaurant Liquor
Licence with an approved capacity for up to 150 seated patrons focusing
on an extensive and contemporary share food menu.
is an option to further upgrade the restaurant licence to a small bar
licence so that patrons can be served in this attractive venue without
the necessity to purchase a meal . This would significantly expand the
potential patron base and in principle further expand this already
• High annual gross turnover circa $1.3M for year end 30 June 2016.
• Currently trading dinner service 5 days per week. Significant potential to grow business with expanded breakfast and lunch offerings.
A modern , well appointed quality fit out that residents are proud to
call their local and international tourists can relate to and
experience genuine hospitality at unexaggerated prices.
• Local and international boutique beers
and wines complimented by a range of classic and refreshing, award winning cocktails.
• Varied menu inspired by the best local produce WA has to offer incorporating rare and indigenous 'bush'
ingredients to provide a unique Australian twist to classic dishes from around
• Knowledgeable, friendly and well
trained, long term staff to provide full service to every table in the venue.
Locals serving locals with familiarity and professionalism that will keep them
coming back yet can also provide some perspective and insight to customers
that are visiting the region.
• Outstanding service and venue design
whilst serving a consistent and value for money product.
• Capitalising on the prime views across the Bay.
• Exceptional sound system with strong
focus on music, programmed to suit the mood and easily adjustable in response
to or to create a particular vibe.
• Use of raw natural materials such as
timber for both fixtures and furniture with colourful yet muted soft
furnishings to create a warm and inviting environment that blends well with the
• Providing a variety of different patron spaces to
cater for everyone and so each table enjoys the outlook over the bay.