Charming AAA-Rated B&B in Top Tourist Destination
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
Owner has relocated, must sell.
Close to popular tourist attractions, this AAA-rated B&B business boasts impressive facilities and a growing list of happy guests, including Tasmanians, mainlanders and overseas tourists.
Ye Olde Post Office Cottage is exactly that, a stunning historic property with 10 foot ceilings, built in 1926 for the Post Master. It is central to tours and tourist drives to Woolnorth, Cape Grim - where you'll see Tasmanian Devils in their natural environment, Tarkine Forest Adventures, Stanley historical sites and the Western Explorer.
- Located in Smithton - gateway to the world's second largest temperate rainforest
- Also known as an outstanding fishing area, with Salmon, Flathead, Trevally, Crays, Abalone and Oysters
- Close to Tasmania's best tourist destinations, including the magnificent Tarkine, Lake Chisolm, Sumac Lookout, Arthur River and the beaches
- Just 400m to the boat ramp, 800m walk to Duck Bay, 100m from the Smithton Club and 400m from the RSL Club
- Central town location, within walking distance of pub, cafes, clubs, restaurants and supermarket
- Licensed to serve guests hot breakfasts and sell Tasmanian wines
- Impressive amenities include off-road parking, gazebo, BBQ, laundry facilities, fully equipped kitchen and NBN.
- Enjoy an instant income plus the potential to expand and grow the business
Attracting wonderful guests, this is an enriching and fulfilling enterprise, with room for growth, expansion and diversification. Being sold on a WIWO basis, this is a very solid investment in a great location.