Freehold Motel with Restaurant and Residence
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
This impressive freehold investment package on 3 landscaped acres, with 5 separate titles, in one of Victoria's most popular tourist destinations, is packed with potential.
Just 2 hours from Melbourne, Sale is close to many well known natural attractions, such as 90 Mile Beach, the High Country, Gippsland Lakes and National Parks.
Established for 55 years, this busy motel and restaurant has an excellent reputation and a long list of clients, including tourists, families and passing trade.
- AAA 3-star-rated motel with 30 comfortable and well-appointed rooms
- 20 of the 30 rooms open directly to the tranquil garden
- Rooms feature individually controlled air-conditioning and heating
- 55-seat fully licensed restaurant with bar
- Restaurant listed in the prestigious AGE Good Food Guide
- Excellent kitchen with cool room and freezers
- 2000sqm fully licensed garden which can be used for outdoor functions
- Swimming pool and BBQ area
- Guest laundry
- Guest parking in front of rooms
- Strong presence on accommodation websites such as Expedia and Booking.com
- Bookings from travellers around the globe and plenty of repeat bookings
- Separate 4-bedroom owner's residence
- Option to purchase vacant 2023sqm block (residentially zoned - with its own title) adjoining the back of the property at an additional cost
The current owner is offering the option of selling 80% of the business and allowing the purchaser to pay off the remaining 20% over 12 months.