This is an amazing opportunity to live a dream lifestyle providing great value cruises in West Australia's beautiful Kimberley region. This asset rich business includes is a 38m Crowther designed Aluminum catamaran built by Lloyd’s Ships.
This profitable family owned and operated vessel, was recently refitted specifically for the Kimberley to ensure its guests were as comfortable as possible. Accommodating 36 guests and 6 crew, all indoor areas offer fully air-conditioned comfort.
• The business includes the vessel (specifications below) with a current formal valuation
• Very profitable business
• Forward bookings into 2017 cruising season (2015 nearly fully booked)
·Referral bookings from past guests
• Turn-key operation with all systems & procedures in place
• Currently operates 7 months a year - great potential to increase revenue by extending cruising options or providing charters. Papua New Guinea and Coastal Cruises
• Excellent reputation and glowing testimonials from past guests
• Existing owners are retiring, but are willing to provide full training and handover and back up. (if required by purchaser)
Vessel is a catamaran charter vessel constructed of aluminium with a main deck house superstructure with bridge deck above and aft deck entertainment area.
Vessel length: 38 metres?
Main engines: 2 x MTU 396turbo diesel engines 2000 Hp
Cruising speed: 10 knts.Capable of 17 knts (or 31 knts with re-rating)