Prime Freehold Commercial Premises plus Residence
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
Being the closest seaside town to Canberra, Batemans Bay is ripe for development - and this is a golden opportunity to get in quick at a great price. The local economy is strong, based predominantly on the area's growing tourism and eco-tourism industries, oyster farming, forestry and retail.
These excellent premises have been used as a popular shell museum and curio/gift shop for 45 years, featuring amazing displays of fossils, crabs, sea creatures, trilobites, coral, opals, shells from all over the world.
- Prime position on Beach Road
- Located opposite Coachhouse Marina Resort
- 1.5 hours from new International Airport
- T2 zoning secured
- Includes 600sqm shop, 2-bedroom residence with office and alarm system, and a double garage
- Plenty of additional customer parking
- Current business opens 6 days, 10am to 5pm
- Sells unique gifts, souvenirs, art pictures, shark teeth, shells, opals, crystals, minerals, specimens, fossils, jewellery and more
Batemans Bay has long been a mecca for tourists, and weekenders from Canberra and Sydney. Its excellent transport links and relaxed lifestyle is now luring many new residents, including young families and many retirees.
This investment package offers many options, both to the enthusiast, who wishes to continue the business, and the entrepreneur, who will see the huge potential in this freehold commercial opportunity.