Charming restaurant in Sydney's Inner West. Would also be perfect cafÃ©/restaurant casual dining. Sale price 55k
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
This well-established eatery is located in one of Sydney's best dining and entertainment precincts. The lease includes excellent large upstairs area ideal for expansion.
The restaurant is well situated on the main street and seats approximately 60 patrons. The menu can be adapted to any cuisine. Trading 6 days short days at present 6pm to 10pm but with loads of potential to extend the trading hours. The business trades with minimal staff which contributes to better profits for the owner. Most of the staff have been with the business for an extended period and the present owner sees no reason why they would not stay on with the new owner.
• Excellent location in busy suburb.
• Steady turnover with lots of potential for growth.
• Uncomplicated menus.
• Good lease term.
• Competitive rent for size and location.
• Excellent sale price considering equipment and goodwill.
• Well established business operating since 2008.
• Minimal trading hours for present turnover.
• Fully fitted out with all plant and equipment included in the sale price.
The owner will offer a two week training period after settlement.
This business is an ideal first business for a savvy buyer or a great addition for an established business owner who wishes to expand. There is lots of potential for the business and tapping into the daytime trade in the area could be a very lucrative option.
This business is well worth your attention, take a closer look today.
The sale price is $55k plus stock at value. Includes all plant and equipment.
Private Sale by owner