BB Newsagency Batemans Bay
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
This lifestyle newsagency is fantastically positioned on the promenade of the Clyde River, with water views from the rear of the store and in the office.
It’s a classic retail newsagency with no home deliveries required!
- Sales have increased from $1,012,755 in 2014 to $1,577,023 in 2015
- Gross profit accordingly has increased by approx. $32,000 in that time
- Owners profit record highs in 2015, reaching $144,430
- Increasing market share in Bateman’s Bay lottery sales – lottery sales increased by approx. $389,000 in 2014-2015
- Only requires 2 people to operate and manage the business
- Great working hours
- Stunning water views
- Strong potential for growth
- Staff and systems in place
So, with growing profits, potential growth prospects and great working conditions, why are the owners looking to get out? Unfortunately, ownership is dealing with a health issue. They have successfully built and run the business to this point, and are looking to reduce their involvement.