Fencing and Gate Construction
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
With the steady and continuous growth of Jim’s Fencing nationally, we have far too much work to handle in Perth and are constantly unable to help all the clients. We need more Franchise operators in Perth – NOW!
Owning a Jim’s Fencing franchise could be the answer to controlling you work and leisure life.
Jim’s Fencing franchise owners carry out the supply and installation of fencing and gates to both the domestic and commercial market. Plenty of opportunity comes from the replacement and repair of fencing to existing homes as well as fencing to new homes. Franchise owners can work by themselves or employ others and build the business to as large as they want.
7 Reasons to Contact us today.
1. Work Availability Guarantee $1800.00 per week.
2. 8 weeks paid training, $1000.00 per week.
3. 2 Day business induction training in Melbourne, including airfares, meals, accommodation and transfers.
4. Ongoing support and advice – be part of a team with heaps of experience and a franchisor for continued support.
5. No unreasonable fees – you won’t be charged for growing your business, renewing your Franchise Agreement, or forced to pay a percentage of your turnover.
6. Freedom – Work whenever, wherever you want. We don’t restrict your working area.
7. Unlimited Growth Potential – Be as bold as you want. Appoint employees or subcontractors. Take as much work as you can handle.
If this sound likes an opportunity that would suit you don’t delay! Please submit an enquiry to join the Jim’s Fencing team now! Our local Franchisor will be in touch with you for an initial phone interview. If we think you are a fit for the Jim’s Fencing team, we will provide an in depth information kit.
If you’re fed up with your current situation, you’ve got nothing to lose - fill in the enquiry form today.
• Franchise investment from $43,650 (includes GST) also includes 8 weeks paid training at $1000 per week, 3 month bookkeeping package, stationery, uniforms, promotional items, business induction training in Melbourne, manuals and an $1800 Per Week Work availability GUARANTEE!!!
• Inventory investment of $17,835 including GST. Pack includes trailer, tools, memberships, safety training, credit card facility, insurances, signage, electrical tagging!!!
Jim’s Group, has a 94 per cent brand recognition rate in the Australian population & has over 3200 franchisees across different divisions including mowing, cleaning, bookkeeping, paving, test & tag, antennas, trees and more!
SUBMIT AN ENQUIRY NOW!!!
** This figure has not been verified and
is based on the incomes provided from participating franchise owners in various
states and were obtained during 2010 – 2011.
Successful operators who have teams of
contractors working for them can possibly and do earn in excess of the above
stated figure, and as with all figures stated a lot depends on how well you run
your business or how many contractors you have working for you.