Stock Included: No
Stock Value: —
Years Est: 7
Gross Revenue: -
iStreet.com.au has been built using the world's leading ecommerce technology. The business and website has been put together by a Internet veteran with over 14 years industry experience working with leading blue chip and FMCG companies both in Europe and Australia.
The website only launched in September 2011, but has had little input from the owner since, due to other commitments. Due to these commitments the business is now up for sale, so that someone else can create a truly great business from what has been set up.
In reality I am selling a complete ecommerce business set up and ready to go including the technology platform, however what you sell and how you do it would be totally up to you. Assume that there is no current income coming into the business.
The opportunity to create something fantastic with this business is ripe for the picking. Save yourself months of dealing with developers only to get a medocre product at the end. Buy this ready to go business product and start working on your business dreams.
Save thousands on the development cost. I had a quote after I built it to see what it would cost to have it built again by a reputable Melbourne agency whom I know could have built something to this standard and they said $120k - $170k that's a saving of over $95,000.
The opportunity to you would be to either list drop shipped products (products from a third party you list and sell on your website, when an order comes through you simply forward it on to your third party or distributes it) or to have your own products in a warehouse and sell them through the site.
The site is very versatile and can support any type of product.
• Upload products individually or as a group using CSV
• Coupons/Voucher functionality
• Postage can be set at fixed price per item or variable based on size.
• Powerful grouping of products using attributes
• Other User Purchased x cross sell features
• Related Products up sell features
• Last Viewed products box
• Members area
• Stored CC for faster customer transactions (Stored by third party • • with full Financial Services License)
• Address storage for swifter checkout
• Huge range of default product layout
• Hugely Extensible using plugins
And much more..
What you get:
• Logo is a registered trademark. (Takes nearly a year to get this)
• Business entity has been trading since 2004 (Pty Ltd)
• Payment methods; PayPal and Merchant account with BankWest
• Securepay Merchant Gateway
• Seamless Blog using WordPress
• Dedicated server hosted in the US.
• Facebook Page
• Twitter Account
• Facebook Connect integration
• API to Campaign Monitor (Email marketing platform)
• Accounting API to Xero.com (World's leading SaaS accounting package)
• Google Analytics
• Chat functionality using Olark.com
• Google Adwords account (Currently not being used)
• Get Price.com account
• Salehoo.com account (supplier source)
• Thawte Extended Validation SSL
• 1300 number which can be routed to a landline or mobile
Ongoing Monthly Costs $262.99
Ongoing Yearly Costs $666
Securepay (Gateway) $800 for 3,000 transactions.. (26¢ each transaction)
BankWest 1.85% of the transaction processed
Please call for more information. This is a great opportunity for the right person.
Note: the images attached to this listing were the original design images and may differ slightly to the live site. The products in these images were used for positionals only and does not represent any items currently listing on the website.
Property Title Included:
Business Operated from Home: