Fonewear Start Up Business - PH
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
Rapid online and offline global growth business purchase opportunity.
New and exciting communication and data lifestyle through original personal mobile phone management, with all the startup work completed. Have your phone with you always!
The Fonewear business focuses on a widely patented and trademarked mobile phone pocket. The pocket is stitched within full ranges of affordable men's, women's and children's garment tops to allow continuous, safe, secure, spacious and dependable phone storage, access and use. Manage your phone from your Fonewear garment.
This business has immense international sales potential within at least 11 general & corporate target markets, e.g. outdoor, travel, active, motorist, uniform, teenage and workers' markets.
2 products in 1garment and patented purpose designed and constructed phone pocket invention of 24 features. The garment is of such comfort that it does not feel as if a phone is being worn. This business offers the permanent wear solution to the problem of inefficient detachable phone holder accessories & ordinary clothing pockets.
Copy this link to view YouTube animated video:
* Comprehensive business & marketing plans (with 6 tables of financial projections) & market research and phone radiation protected fabric safety reports.
* Samples, computer illustrations, specifications, colourations & card patterns by highly regarded fashion service.
* Sole submarket product position bridges mobile phone, phone accessories, clothing and bedware sectors in powerful product differentiated brand identity.
* Vendor guidance to purchaser in financing & all aspects of business operation.
* Suit online micro-multinational structure, particularly if operated by garment manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors or retailers; and others with garment industry, sales and marketing or business management expertise.
* Suit also brand owners; investors with garment industry connections wishing to enter this original submarket as sole occupant; strategic buyers wishing to integrate an innovative brand into other companies; entrepreneurs with complementary retail businesses such as those which sell mobile phones, phone accessories, or sporting goods and clothing; and venture capitalists.
* Terms are negotiable. Commercialise the business with your offer to be considered according to flexible full or part ownership terms.
Professional website. 6-page introduction and brief business and marketing plan outlines are available on request. Sign a standard single-page confidentiality agreement to receive further information.
Contact Peter Hurrell to express your interest: E: email@example.com M: +61 407 973 726