Freehold General Store with Bottleshop + Residence
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
Whiporie General Store & Bottleshop in the northern rivers region of New South Wales is a busy going concern offering an enviable lifestyle in a picturesque rural village. It also comes with an attached four-bedroom residence so there's no need to travel to work!
Whiporie is situated halfway between Casino 49kms and Grafton 51kms on the Summerland Highway. Its highway location ensures plenty of passing trade while the nearby Whiporie State Forest is a major attraction. Covering an area of around 3900ha, the forest is popular with nature-lovers, campers and fossickers.
This really is the whole FREEHOLD package;
* NO COMPETITION only General store in town
* Set on 1.5 Acres with lovely rural outlook
* Modern, private 4 bedroom residence
* Air conditioned shop incorporating licensed post office, bottle shop, takeaway, fuel, newspapers, ice, animal/stock feed supplies etc
* Ample parking for cars and trucks
* Popular rest area for travellers
* School bus at the front gate
* Friendly safe community
* Well supported by locals and tourists
There is enough space to keep animals or, subject to development approval, build a couple of small cabins to provide onsite accommodation for an additional income.
Offering a lifestyle and business in one, this is a fantastic opportunity for those seeking a tree change with a good solid income.
The sellers are motivated and ready to move on.
Price: $490,000 negotiable + SAV (Freehold $300k Business $190k)