Freehold Investment Property with Pub, Bottle Shop, General Store and Residence
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
Investors take note! This busy and successful freehold pub comes with excellent tenants in place, for those who wish to reap the rewards without lifting a finger!
Alternatively, you may wish to live onsite and run the business yourself. Either way, this excellent investment property in Greendale, Victoria, should be investigated!
- Excellent returns - approx $74,400 pa in rent
- Established for 150 years
- Great location on Trentham tourist route, just off Western Freeway, between Melbourne and Ballarat
- Includes pub, general store and bottle shop
- Excellent commercial kitchen with 2 cool rooms
- 2 dining areas plus large beer garden
- Separate outdoor function area with second bar, pool table, 3m x 4m stage
- Full menu - able to serve 600+ meals
- Separate commercial pizza oven - roaring trade in takeaways
- Air-conditioned throughout plus cosy wood fires
- Great mix of customers, including locals, tourists, motorbike riders and 4WD enthusiasts - also residents from surrounding towns (up to 1.5 hours away)
- 2-bedroom manager's residence
- Popular music venue and strong local community supporter
This business benefits from the many thousands of visitors who come to town for major annual events, such as the historic car sprint, Australia Day celebrations and blues festival. The pub itself is famous for its massive New Year's Day event each year.
With a $1 million plus turnover, and the option to keep on the tenants, this is an outstanding investment opportunity.