Freehold General Store and Post Office plus Residence - Brewarrina Shire, NSW
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
AUSTRALIA POST GUARANTEED INCOME OF $36K PER ANNUM
This could be your perfect tree-change - an established Post Office and General Store with a guaranteed income and no competition.
Showing consistent solid returns, it's the perfect family business, located within walking distance of the primary school, and close to a hospital and other amenities.
With a large home included, this is a wonderful opportunity to live on the picturesque Culgoa River in Brewarrina Shire, in a true Outback location. An easy business to run, there is enormous potential to do more with this investment, given its inclusions.
- Busy general store incorporating a licensed online Post Office and twice-weekly mail service
- One-stop shop for a large variety of fresh fruit and vegetables, shelf and canned food, snacks and drinks
- Huge potential to introduce takeaway food to the business
- Investment includes a large 5-bedroom home, with 2 bathrooms and 3 toilets
- Residence includes 12-bay shed with car hoist
- 52 solar panels to keep your bills low
- Sealed bitumen road access
- Business and residence sited on 4 acres, with access to 200 acres, all within walking distance of the Culgoa River
Bordering Queensland, this naturally beautiful region is bursting with history, and offers easy access to National Parks and the Barwon/Darling River.
Many great events are held locally, including the Brewarrina Races, the Barwon River Rodeo, Agricultural Field Days, the Bre Big Fish competition and the Bald Archy Art Prize Exhibition.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a family to get out of the city, enjoy a healthy outback life and own their own business.