Box Hill Melbourne Chinese Restaurant - JT
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
This is a rare opportunity to acquire an established (over 15 years) Malaysian Chinese restaurant in Box Hill. It has many regular corporate and government customers. This is a highly profitable business which is ideal for a husband and wife team.
Here are some of the key features, advantages and benefits:-
- The current owner has run it for over 10 years.
- This BYO (wine) restaurant is well known and very popular with fans of Malaysian food.
- It is situated in a highly visible location - an inspection will impress.
- Opens for Lunch (12 noon - 2.30pm) and Dinner (5.30pm to 9.30pm) - 5 ½ days only.
- It has a very high rating in Zomato.
- Premises - Low rent and long lease available.
- Current takings - $8,500 per week.
- Asking Price: $190,000
For further details please contact James Tan.
Mobile: +61 433 433 800
[ E&OE. Images used are for illustrative purposes only. ]