Automatic Systemised Manufacturing Biz
QUESTION: WHATS BETTER THAN AN AUTOMATIC SYSTEMISED BUSINESS?
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
ANSWER: CUSTOMERS THAT ARE LOCKED IN…
… & YOU THROW AWAY THE KEYS!!!
Or is it a 20+ YEAR BUSINESS… that has consistently growing profits?
A CRITICAL PRODUCT means…
Virtually EVERY TYPE OF INDUSTRY not only uses but DEMANDS THIS COMMODITY
In fact, it’s so crucial; it is often a LEGAL REQUIREMENT
ENJOY MASSIVE 70% GROSS PROFIT MARGINS SELDOMLY EXPERIENCED IN ANY BUSINESS…
…and laugh at any mention of a recession.RISK FREE FEATURES:
• Rarely seen built-in customer retention
aspects. This business provides security plus for new owners.
• NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY
. This incredibly LOW RISK BUSINESS
requires owner to simply perform administrative type duties.
• The market is endless and POTENTIAL TO INCREASE SALES
further will shock you.
• With a HIGH LEVEL OF PLANT & EQUIPMENT
in the sales price, risk is lowered even further, and you can MINIMISE TAX
through depreciation on the businesses long life equipment.REGISTER YOUR INTEREST NOW
to find out why this business has such a HIGH CLIENT RETENTION and why market entry by potential competitors is so restrictive and almost non-existent
.OTHER KEY FEATURES:
• Massive Gross Profit percentage - Routinely achieves around 70 percent Gross Profit.
• No Experience Necessary - The owner need only perform administrative duties, while the staff carry out the day-to-day running of the business.
• Widespread and growing repeat client base – Approx. 1000, with no one customer representing more than approximately five percent of total sales.
• Highly Diversified Client Base – This business is not restricted to any one market, it performs steadily regardless of conditions within individual sectors or the overall state of the economy.
• Huge Client Retention – Once a client has used this business once, it is highly unlikely to leave. Over 20 years of trade can prove this. Contact us to find out why.
• Low Risk – As most products sold are required by law.
• Low Competition – its competitors are long-established, so the company has always operated against the present level of competition.
• High Barriers to Market Entry - Aside from the significant $2 million-plus capital requirements to establish a business such as this, a newcomer to the market hoping to compete would also need considerable time to establish a repeat order client base, during which additional capital would be required to cover operating costs.
• Excellent Location - Situated in a high traffic location close to the freeway and the city.
• Established over 20 years.
• Owners Can Take Holidays – No need to work weekends with systems in place allowing staff to work unsupervised when required during the week.
• Could Be Run Under Management - Because of the ease of operation, the business could even be placed under total management to reduce the owners’ hours further if required.
• No Reliance On Sales Staff to Generate Sales - The vast majority of sales are simply self-propelled, which means that the current owner does not have the overhead of running a large sales force. However, it also puts the new owner in the enviable position of having at hand a means by which demand could almost certainly be increased if need be.
• High percentage of COD or payment on delivery – low working capital - This is a high cash flow business with some 50 percent of debtors paying COD, with the average receivable around 45 days. This provides the business with an excellent cash flow, which minimises working capital.
• High asset mix in purchase price - A high percentage of the purchase price is made up of tangible stock and equipment. Compared to low asset businesses, it reflects a lower risk and potentially delivers a higher bottom line profit through being able to minimise its tax through claiming depreciation as a non cash expenditure item on its long life equipment.
• Low stock holding - Most other businesses will carry much higher values of stock, which will demand higher working capital requirements and unnecessary money tied up during the term of ownership.
The Extensive, Fully Detailed, Business Report will be available in 10 days’ time, to the First 6 Registered Enquirers Only (Owners Request).
Make No Mistake. Anyone who has been looking for a great business will know, this will NOT be on the market long!
You Need to Email Me
Now or Call 0413 626 633 to secure a copy today.
Broker/Agent ID Number: