Freehold Tree Lopping Business plus Residence on 15 Acres - Bowen, Whitsundays, QLD
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
Queensland's Whitsunday Islands have to be one of the most sought-after addresses in the country, much loved by tourists and locals alike. And this outstanding business investment represents the ultimate sea-change, with a lovely home included if you wish.
This established Tree Lopping and Backhoe business has been successfully run by the founding owner for 22 years.
Freehold business and property - buy one or both.
- Only professional tree lopping/arborist business in the area
- Business currently operates from the property
- Well established customer list, with potential to expand if desired
- 3 Hino trucks - 2 with 10m3 chip bins, 1 with Kevrek 1500 crane
- 2015 Bandit 1590 chipper
- 23m Tracess EWP and 17m Genie EWP
- 2015 Terex Backhoe and Bandit Stump Grinder
- All necessary small plant to continue operating the business
- 3-bedroom timber and Hardiplank home on 15 acres
- 2 recently fenced paddocks
- 2 water bores
- 2 lockable machinery sheds + chicken coup
- 93 Bowen Special mango trees
- 2 minutes from beautiful beaches and schools
- 4 minutes from the medical centre and cinema
Beautiful Bowen delivers an outstanding lifestyle, with multiple palm-fringed beaches on the doorstep, as well as beautiful bays, excellent boating and fishing, stunning local food and wine, and a wonderful climate.
Purchase the home and business together - or separately - and make your sea-change dream come true in one of Australia's most desirable locations.