Businesses for Sale

Buy your next business via bsale
My Account: Sign In

Established Auto Service in Brookvale - Owners Retiring

Business for Sale
BROOKVALE NSW

Established in 1979, this is one of the original auto centers in the Brookvale District, under the present management for the past 28 years. The business offers a complete range of servicing options

Price 145000

Established Auto Service in Brookvale - Owners Retiring

Stock Included:
Stock Value:
Years Est:
Gross Revenue:
Established in 1979, this is one of the original auto centers in the Brookvale District, under the present management for the past 28 years. The business offers a complete range of servicing options to suit most vehicles including brake disk and drum machining , manufacturers handbook, trading Monday to Saturday morning.



The layout is for multiple vehicles servicing.The workshop houses a computerised office/ reception ,toilets , change room and lunchroom workshops are well equipped with 2x2 post hoists,launch, scanners, analysers, cooling system flush machine, Mig welder, Hydraulic 20t press.



The business has a large client data base that goes back two generation, with maintenance for local families vehicles, which constitute 90% of this businesses income. The other 10% is from local commercial establishments with a dozen monthly accounts.



The growth of this business is with local advertising and social media which has not been utilised.



Excellent financials are available with increased revenue over the past three years validate this is a secure investment.

Contact Seller

Contact: Tony Mathers
Phone: 02 9939 6788
Mobile: 0405 252 629

Bsale ID: 99699
Agent ID: 3134158




Similar businesses for sale that may interest you:

Ultratune Dural NSW

DURAL, Sydney, NSW Franchise for Sale $280,000

PRICE: $280,000 + SAV * well established, successful business in Dural * well located on Old Northern Rd * Booming area of growth in Sydney * well known and trusted brand * great support from fr

Auto - Mechanical, Smash Repair, Detailing, Electrical Bsale ID 102433

Vintage Vehicle Restorations - EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST

SYDNEY, Sydney, NSW Business for Sale Expressions of Interest

Introducing a unique opportunity to the market. This Business has been trading very Profitably for over 40 years. It comes with a very well established name and customer base within the industry. Th

Auto - Mechanical, Smash Repair, Detailing, Electrical Bsale ID 113114
NEW

Mechanical Service & Repairs Business- North West & Hill...

North Rocks, Sydney, NSW Business for Sale Price on Application - under $100k

A very successful local business which has been owned and operated by one individual the entire length of existence. Owner is now wishing to retire after 28 years in business. Large repeat client bas

Auto - Mechanical, Smash Repair, Detailing, Electrical Bsale ID 113713
More Similar Ads: NSW Sydney Auto - Mechanical, Sm...

Sign Up

Send this post to a friend