Leura Newsagency - Solid, Growing, with Potential
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
Well run and established newsagency located within a heritage building in a tree-lined main street which is great for browsing in antique shops, art galleries and bookstores.
- Enjoyed a 7% increase in Lotto commissions in 2015/2016 and total trading income increasing.
- Significant growth potential in sale of gifts and souvenirs targeted to growing tourist market.
- Long lease - nearly 10 years.
- Low rental/outgoings of $1,608 per week.
- Large 162 sq m premises + storage.
- Business established 9 years.
- Full training provided.
- Supported by a modern fit-out and the latest computer software.
To receive further information please complete the below registration: http://www.abbagroup.com.au/?p=3062532#enquire-now
Annual Rent : $83,616 -
Weekly Rent : $1,608
Annual Turnover : $835,380 -
Weekly Turnover : $16,065
Annual Gross Profit : $364,052 -
Weekly Gross Profit : $7,001
Annual Ebit : $118,248 -
Weekly Ebit : $2,274
Premise : Leased
Lease Commencement : Nov 2013
Lease End : Nov 2018
5 + 2 years
Total Floor Area : 162 Square Metres
Franchise : Please select
Approximate Stock Value : $110,000
Year Established : 2007
Reason for Sale : Retirement
Location : In beautiful Blue Mountains
Business Potential : There is potential for significant growth in the sale of gifts & souvenirs targeted at the growing tourist market.
Blue Mountains - Central West, NSW