Sophisticated eat-in and takeaway Restaurant
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
Large Indoor & Outdoor 120 Seat Atmospheric business - Located On Busy Inbound & Outbound Road Inner West Sydney
Renowned for their authentic charcoal cookers and Greek chefs delivering the Mediterranean to the public
Features of the business:
- Located Inner West, 8km from the Sydney CBD
- Currently operating 5 days a week, Wednesday Sunday, 11am - 11.30pm (late).
- Licensed to serve alcohol
- This restaurant is currently serving Greek cuisine, catering to both patrons dining in & on the move
- Has a large, however economical menu
- Extremely large kitchen, cold room and facilities to suit any menu narrow or broad
- Currently operating as an Greek restaurant
- 5 Car parks at rear
- The atmosphere is rich not only due to the subtle music, crowd, attractive features & modern design, but due to the busy road this business is situated on which embodies the culture of the Inner West.
- Staff are vibrant and more than accommodating to patrons needs which along with the food, ambiance & word of mouth has built a loyal client base within close proximity and those from further afield.
- Before the restaurant launched it underwent an entirely new fit-out including brand new furniture and equipment bought outright. Valued now at $250K + (being less than 10 months old).
- Unlimited potential for any cuisine due to the multifunctional equipment, subtle branding and architecture so much so that any hospitality enthusiast will have unique ideas different to the next when visiting the site.
Occupies two properties:
- Main Site (163m2) including Kitchen, cold room, hot and cold equipment, coffee counter, storage, Bathrooms & balcony (37m2). - Seating 60 patrons Inside & 30 Outside. - Secondary Site (87m2) includes office, large dry storage area, security monitoring & seats 30 patrons.
To receive further information please complete the below registration:http://www.abbagroup.com.au/?p=3089003#enquire-now