Busy Central CBD Cafe with Huge Potential
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
Large CBD licensed cafe / restaurant in one of Sydney’s most elite buildings in the heart of the CBD close to Martin Place. The site is surrounded by banks, media broadcasters, and government agencies offering a roaring Monday to Friday trade.
Trade starts from 4.45am as many of the early morning TV / Radio presenters have breakfast and coffee here before broadcast. Currently selling around 85 kilos of coffee per week.
There was a $150k fitout completed just over 2 years ago so it is in top condition.
Business would suit an experienced operator or a turnaround group willing to put their own money into a refurbishment to turn it into a modern CBD wine bar /restaurant.
- Extensive bar menu including a broad variety of local and international wines.
- A full sized kitchen offers a broad range of meals from breakfast classics to meat and fish main courses.
- The location is licensed to accommodate 136 seated guests inside and out, and can accommodate up to 200 for events.
- Exclusive booking of the restaurant is available evenings and weekends.
- There is huge potential to expand into the after work drinks market. A nearby venue recently increased turnover by 300% by opening evenings offering a full bar with snacks.
- Local catering services are currently offered which could be expanded upon.
- Events could be promoted more given the open expansive space.
- Could open Saturdays / Sundays as it is close to Martin Place and there are plenty of tourists in the city during the weekend.
To receive further information please complete the below registration: http://www.abbagroup.com.au/?p=3103809#enquire-now