Indian Brothers - Campbelltown
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
Indian Brothers Restaurants began in 2002 with a simple philosophy - to bring the authentic taste of North India to Australia. Our first restaurant became a local institution in Queensland, offering tasty meals cooked to perfection.
Using the freshest ingredients, traditional spices and only genuine Tandoor ovens enable us to offer an Indian experience like few others.
Now is your chance to join our expanding network of modern stores with casual dining options, easily run by motivated individuals.
Key features and benefits include;
• Exceptional growth since offering Franchise opportunities in late 2013
• Unlimited potential to capture a fragmented market, multi-unit franchises are available
• Limited experience required - comprehensive training program provided
• Strong support from the original owners of Indian Brothers Restaurants and a highly experienced head office support team
• Hands on assistance with store location and fit out
• Proven successful business model with access to proprietary recipes and spices
• Comprehensive national marketing program to deliver sales
Price: $175,000 to $250,000
For further information please contact Brent May on 0468 388 200 or email email@example.com