Hamley Bridge Hotel - Leasehold for Sale in Historic SA Town. Extraordinary Opportunity incl Gaming Machine Licences....only $160,000 + SAV
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
This is a truly unique opportunity to buy a thriving, profitable, fully licenced hotel at a very affordable price. Be quick as this won’t last long!
It is increasingly rare that a hotel comes on to the market that ticks every box... sensational location…tick! gaming machines…tick! dining room …tick! private accommodation…tick! profitable…tick! affordable…tick!tick!
Hamley Bridge Hotel is an historic town in rural South Australia at the junction of the Gilbert and Light rivers. While it is proudly rural it is only an hour from Adelaide and similar from the Barossa and Clare Valleys, two of the iconic wine-growing regions of Australia. It is also only 45 minutes to the coast and the beaches of St Vincent Gulf. There is a steady-stream of day-trippers who visit the town and many make a point to visit this wonderful old hotel.
The Hotel is the only hotel in town and has a full range of facilities. It has a sensational long bar giving a great sensation of size. There is also a charming, rustic dining room able to seat around thirty diners and this is very popular with tourists and locals alike. There are also eight modern, very popular gaming machines and a popular pool table and both add another layer to the hotel’s profitability.
The Hotel occupies a prominent corner location on the main street of town and there is plenty of parking. The building is very well-maintained being early 20th Century solid-brick construction. There are beautiful polished-wooden floors throughout and a very homely feel. There is also extensive private accommodation upstairs.
The features in summary
- Profitable business with good figures
- 8 gaming machines, wonderful long bar plus a pool table
- Delightful and popular dining room with polished timber floors
- Prominent Main street corner location
- Only hotel in Hamley Bridge which is at the junction of the Gilbert & Light rivers
- Extensive private accommodation
- Perfectly located only 60 minutes north of Adelaide, 45 minutes to the Barossa Valley, 70 minutes to the Clare Valley and 45 minutes to the beach.
- Growing town in the fast growing area of Gawler, Freeling and surrounds
This is a brilliant opportunity to buy a very profitable hotel at an amazing price. This could be the treechange that you have been looking for to provide you and your family a better quality-of-life away from the traffic and crime of the city. For more information, please call Mary on the number above today!