Bookkeeping, Accounting, Taxation, and Finacial Services.
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
In many cases little or no extra work will be required from you simply passing leads on to Head office to deal with and you benefit from an income split of commissions earned.
The franchise can be an add on to an existing business which has an established successful client base such as a bookkeeper. It may suit other standalone situations such as a consulting business. It may suit someone looking to start their own business with a sales, marketing, administration or similar background.
A Prestige Australian Financial Service Franchise owner will operate the franchise within their exclusive marketing territory, where they will receive leads generated by the main web site and other marketing programs, and have responsibility for local marketing in your area. However you may take clients and client referrals anywhere you want to work.
Here are 5 crucial reasons why franchise owners should consider investing in an individual Prestige Australian Financial Service franchise.
- Work from home or a local office so no more commuting.
- This is a Management Franchise
- No stock to carry, means no dead money.
- Simple to run business model which should mean a better and easier life/work balance.
- Massive potential earnings, so now it’s up to you to determine your future income.
So a Prestige Australian Financial Service Franchise makes a lots of sense.
Why choose Prestige Australian Financial Service?
Prestige Australian Financial Services, are a financial services provider for individuals and businesses across Australia. Our excellent service and financial expertise, enables our clients to receive maximum benefits in all matters financial. The team at Prestige Australian Financial Services are made up of experienced and highly qualified experts in all areas of finance, who are dedicated to ensuring their clients receive a professional and personalised experience. Standing by their motto ‘Your Success Is Our Business’
So, what’s the required investment in a Prestige Australian Financial Service franchise?
Your Prestige Australian Financial Service franchise investment is around $50,000 plus GST including legal costs and recruitment costs. For this relatively small investment, you will receive:
1. The right training to ensure you can operate your new franchise,
2. Assistance to set up your local marketing strategy
3. A 5-year initial franchise agreement term with four further 5 year options,
4. Access to Prestige Australian Financial Services intellectual property, manuals, brochures, and web site and your own web page on our websites,
5. Excellent software to ensure a simple and easy to run office for you as a new franchise owner,
6. An outstanding income potential.
If you’re looking for a solid reliable franchise that really does work, it WILL pay to look at Prestige Australian Financial Service. And what’s more you’ll be amazed at the low start-up costs, enabling you to get your new business up and running quickly and profitably.
What territories are available?
Great territories available immediately throughout Australia. You can register right now for consideration for your local territory
Would you like to know more?