Successful Hydroponic Vegetable/Herb Growing Business
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
Exceptionally presented and well established purpose built hydroponic business, specialising in the production and packaging of many varieties of lettuce, spinach, rocket & herbs.
Family owned and operated thriving facility with 40 acres of prime hinterland in one of Australia’s foremost tourist destinations plus residence and separate semi-detached residence.
This leading grower and processor of fresh cut salads supplies the food service industry with a product which is grown in pure mountain spring water and benefits from coastal breezes. The products are chilled within minutes of harvest which ensures the highest quality vegetables to an impressive client base. The entire process is controlled from seedlings to harvest, processing & delivery.
Customers are a major retail outlet and major restaurants. Existing turnover is attractive and offering huge potential to trade into the future in this strong growth area. This business has developed a reputation for quality produce and consistent supply.
- Freehold property boasting magnificent views.
- Land has been approved for subdivision.
- Development potential. Freehold property is included in local council draft for future urban development, and is adjacent to a major proposed residential development.
- Plant and equipment demands inspection, very astute and innovative vendors have designed a hydroponic packaging plant which enables delivery of produce to broader markets.
- There are also approx 2000 maturing Papaya plants.
- The residence known as the Rural Workers Cottage is approx. 315m2 plus detached pergola.
- The new dwelling is 486m2 inclusive of covered decking.
- In addition there is a processing shed of approx. 210m2.
- Three car garage of approx. 70m2.
- The American Barn building which is Farm Stay approved is approx. 100m2.
- There is another Lifestyle block with dwelling entitlement to be sold separately for $1million.
- Can be run Under Management.
To receive further information please complete the below registration: http://www.abbagroup.com.au/?p=3209037#enquire-now