ICMI Speakers and Entertainers Bureau Full training provided! Work with Australia's top talent!
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
ICMI - Australia's leading speakers bureau is seeking a motivated consultants to help clients find talent for their upcoming events. Home or office based. Full training and support provided by ICMI.
As a franchisee you have the freedom to work from home or in your own office space or shared hub office.
Our national support office is located in Melbourne, Victoria.
ICMI National Support Office offers the following marketing support:
- Online marketing: Our marketing team create relevant content to share via social channels, including video interviews of our speakers and blog posts.
- Regular mail outs: Our newsletter, Chatterbox, is sent to our extensive client database. We also support you in sending local area campaigns to your clients.
- Events: last year ICMI hosted a number of showcases, including Women in Leadership our sold-out flagship event to over 800 clients.
Full training is provided.
Every new franchisee completes a comprehensive induction program in Melbourne. This program covers a range of administrative skills and hands-on training key to a successful ICMI franchise. All training is run from the ICMI National Support Office in Prahran, Victoria.
Additional consultant training and support includes webinars, phone advice and ICMI national conferences.
No specific experience or qualifications required, however a positive 'can-do' attitude is essential.
You'll need to have the following attributes:
- Be a people person with a friendly, positive and 'can-do' attitude
- Demonstrated sales experience, preferably phone or email based B2B sales
- Be process oriented, highly organised and have the ability to manage multiple priorities and several projects at once
- Be self-motivated, with the ability to work diligently at home or your own office
Year Business Established
Year Franchising Commenced
ICMI is Australia's premier speakers bureau. We give businesses the talent to communicate when running conferences, events and internal functions and help them to captivate their audience.
- 3,000 + speakers and entertainers on our books
- 30 years of experience with fantastic speaker & client relationships
- A focus on understanding customer needs and the knowledge to match the best talent for the purpose
- Offices in all Australian major metros and in New Zealand
About the Opportunity
--- ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY ----
This is a unique opportunity to work with Australia's top talent in the speaking and entertainment world.
As a consultant, you'll be working with celebrities, sports personalities and inspirational leaders to ensure our clients are matched with the perfect speaker to bring their key messages to life.
You'll join an innovative, caring and supportive team who are happy to help you.
This opportunity allows you to create a lucrative career with strong earning potential, while working in the dynamic events and conferences industry.
Enjoy the many benefits and lifestyle perks of being your own boss and running your own business.
You will also be involved in local area marketing activities when required and build industry alliances and connections in your state.
- Full training and coaching for ICMI consultants
- National support office with administrative, travel and logistics support
- Work with celebrities, sports personalities and leaders
- Dynamic conference and event industry
- Australia-wide ICMI consultants spotting hottest new talent
- Comprehensive marketing and latest CRM & online technology
- Be your own boss and run your own business
Confidential details about actual ICMI consultant income levels are available to short-listed applicants but will always reflect the effort and skill of any applicant. No guarantees can be made about your income level as an ICMI consultant franchisee.
--- ABOUT ICMI ----
ICMI has a proud history as one of the first bureaus in the Australian speaking industry and is now celebrating its 30th year.
ICMI's clients deal with highly motivated and caring owner-operators and we have 17 owner-operated offices throughout Australia and New Zealand.
ICMI operates by a simple philosophy "listen intently to the customer's brief and recommend the ultimate solution." Consultants are trusted advisors and clients rely on their advice when booking a speaker or entertainer for an event.
With an extensive list of thousands of speakers, team builders and entertainers, ICMI give businesses the talent required when running conferences, events and internal functions to help them to captivate their audience.
For more information – Please call me directly on the number above or send through your details in the email enquiry form below.