Property Maintenance business makes you $3k + pw or more within lucrative commercial industry
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
- Monday to Friday, Part time, Work from home, Business to business (B2B)
Why a Property Maintenance Business-In-a-Box?
- It’s easy to do
- There is an abundance of work in this industry
- No qualifications required
- It can be set up anywhere, any location, any state in Australia
- This is flexible; it works perfectly as a part time second business as well as a full time business for those looking for a big income to replace their current jobs
- It will give you an AMAZING lifestyle
- You have NO franchise fees
- Your earnings stay with you
- You start Your business from scratch, with all the knowledge and experience of a successful business owner
- Full training in ALL aspects is provided
- Optional Marketing Management Program where we deliver QUALIFIED leads to YOU!
- This gives you an AMAZING lifestyle!
As part of the Property Maintenance Business-In-a-Box, an optional Marketing Management Program is available. This gives you a branded-to-your-business website, all marketing materials branded to your own business plus management of leads and enquiries, i.e., enquiries are delivered directly to you each day via your inbox and also by phone - THIS IS NOT A FRANCHISE
Full details of training and what you receive if accepted into the Property Maintenance Business-In-a-Box program are available when watching a detailed online video available at http://propertymaintenancecash.com.au/b2sell/
About the Opportunity
Looking for an easy-to-run business opportunity for sale?
Don't buy a cafe, pizza shop, Subway or bakery, petrol station or car wash. Make more money working less. This is not a franchise, no ongoing fees, YOUR OWN business and own brand.
What IS a Business-In-a-Box?
Everything you need for your new business, but WITHOUT the franchise fees! We provide you with:
- Complete Sales and Marketing Systems
- Full training in ALL aspects provided
- 3 day training seminar
- How to get equipment at the right price and what to buy
- Continuing Support and Assistance over the first 12 months whilst you get started
- No hidden costs or surprises
There’s a huge demand for Property Maintenance in Australia. With the ever-growing population, and limited land in metro areas, unit blocks and high rises have become increasingly popular. Not to mention the number of commercial towers being built. All of these buildings have areas that need to be cleaned, painted, sealed, and generally spruced up. Plus, no matter how old or new the building, things break and need fixing.
I’m a businessman myself, and previously (among other things) I founded and operated a Property Maintenance Business; a business that took me lots of time and money to set up and perfect but I quickly found I couldn’t cover the huge demand in the marketplace.
So I’ve put all my hard work into an easy-to-follow system so you can start a Property Maintenance Business no matter where you are in Australia. There are no ongoing fees and we give you everything from Marketing, Sales, Step-by-Step guidance and support for a full 12 months. You can even have an optional Marketing Management Program where we deliver qualified leads directly to you.
For more information, register to watch a video and also get an optional information package delivered to you at http://propertymaintenancecash.com.au/b2sell/