Pizza, Pasta & Lebanese Restaurant - Est. 16 years - Very successful business in Sydney's South-West - High Turnover....Only $227,500
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
Hit the ground running with this hugely successful Pizza/ Pasta Restaurant in Sydney’s South-West.
Established 16 years and boasting a huge following of hungry locals, this super busy Italian/Lebanese restaurant is ideally located on a bustling main road. Surrounded by shops, schools, a university and other local restaurants it attracts a huge amount of walk-by and drive-by traffic daily.
The restaurant has been newly refurbished and is very well-maintained with no NSW Health demerits and is fully equipped for you to just walk in start serving customers from day one.
- Yearly turnover of $390,000
- Asking only $227,500
- Established 16 years (current owners operating 3 years)
- Seating for 65 to 80 patrons
- Restaurant comes fully equipped and includes; coffee machine, pizza oven, 8 burners, 2 x deep fryers, 2 x ovens, cool room, freezers and heaps of storage
- Currently employs 6 x team members
- Currently trading dinners Tuesday to Sunday & breakfast on the weekends
- Huge opportunity to expand and increase turnover by extending trading hours to include breakfast and lunch
- Owner happy to stay on and train new operator
- Excellent online presence with profiles and fantastic reviews on Zomato, Trip Advisor, Menu Log, Qunadoo plus more
- Facebook and Instagram profiles
This popular restaurant is already very successful and profitable but you could easily expand even further by extending trading hours and ramping up the marketing even more. We currently have a regular weekly business breakfast booking for 10 people which will be increasing to 30 very soon.
If you’ve been on the hunt for a restaurant with a fantastic reputation and a large following of happy customers, then you must take a look at this successful Pizza/ Pasta joint in Sydney’s South-West. For more information please ENQUIRE, today.