Freehold Supermarket + Residence....Massive $3.7 Million in Turnover & Outstanding Profits....North-West QLD Location....Asking $1.5 Million + SAV
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
If you’re looking for a highly profitable “tree-change” business opportunity and like the idea of living in Queensland’s “coastal” outback, then here is a very lucrative supermarket opportunity that may just be up your alley.
Attracting 80,000 plus tourists and customers per year and with the store’s closest competition 500km away, this freehold supermarket in north-west Queensland has been providing a very decent profit for its operators for over 21 years.
The first grocery shop you see as you enter the town of Normanton, this long-time family business enjoys a prime position on the Matilda Highway. The supermarket is very well-established and has shown a continued increase in the bottom line for the past three years, with a massive 42% net profit increase from 2013 to 2014. (Financials available upon signing a confidentiality agreement.)
This sensational business/lifestyle opportunity includes not only the supermarket, but also an attached three-bedroom home on a 1,012m2 corner block.
Packed with features, the sale includes the following:
- Asking price $1.5 Million
- Massive $3.7 Million annual turnover
- Established in 1971 with current owners operating for over 21 years
- Staff of 3 full-time and 4 part-time workers
- Freehold Supermarket PLUS a 3 bedroom residence on 1,012m2
- Three 3m X 4m cold rooms
- Four industrial inverter split-systems
- 100 bag ice machine
- Toyota forklift and pallet jack
- Three Worldsmart Global-supported checkouts
- Shipping container which converts to cold or freezer room
- 170kva backup generator with change-over switch
- 4500L rainwater tank
- Nine camera security system plus alarm system
- Numerous display fridges, freezers and fruit/vegetable displays
- Additional stock for sale at valuation (SAV)
- Current owners willing to stay on to train the new operator
Normanton is situated in the Gulf Region, on the banks of the Norman River, about 500km west of the Atherton Tableland and just 70km from the spectacular Gulf of Carpentaria. Normanton blends a rich history with growing businesses and a new, but already thriving, tourism industry, with the Gulflander train a significant draw card.
The current owners wish to retire and are offering the new owner an ideal family business which is easy to run with staff already in place. This is the tree-change opportunity you’ve been waiting for. For more information on this incredible opportunity, call the number above TODAY!