ESTABLISHED QUARRY WITH PLANT, EQUIPMENT & STOCKPILES
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
Cattle Camp Creek Quarry, Wongabel was established in 1990 and produces a broad range of rock/sand-based materials including gravel, sand, topping sand, crushed rock, shot rock, large landscaping rocks, small/oversize/trench rock, decorative stones, crusher dust, and deco fill. The land the quarry operates on is a designated Gravel Reserve protecting the quarry operations from residential incursion.
Features of the sale include:
• Current Permit for 100,000 tonne of material extraction per year – can be increased
• $2.10 per tonne + GST Royalty cost
• Proven and wide range of product including many types of rock/sand-based materials, either processed or unprocessed including; gravel, blaste minus 50mm and 70mm screened, TRC 2.4, maintenance, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4 pink sand, topping sand, 30mm crushed rock, shot rock, large landscaping rocks, small/oversize/trench rock, 30mm decorative stones, crusher dust, and deco fill.
• Tested ability to produce 2.1 (to MRTS05 specifications) with addition of a cone or vertical impact crushing into the crushing line.
• Fully approved and compliant with legislative requirements
• Extensive list of plant and equipment included in sale
• Huge upside potential with upgrading of plant
• Substantial resource - Estimated in excess of 20,000,000 tonnes.
The property is centrally located on the Atherton Tablelands only 8km from the Tablelands main commercial hub, Atherton, and just 1.5 hours drive from Cairns. The location of the business makes it ideally positioned to service growth areas of Mareeba, Atherton, Lake Tinnaroo, Herberton, Malanda and Cairns.
This operational business is offered for sale for $2,500,000 on a walk-in, walk-out basis.
To obtain the Information Memorandum, please contact Stacey Quaid or Dan Brown.