Franchise Coffee Shop 7 days
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
Franchise Coffee Shop 7 days: Owner worked 50 hours per week and generated $240,000 profits in 2016.
This seven day a week coffee franchise is highly systemised and profitable. It's the ideal business for someone looking for a business that can run without direct supervision, or for someone looking for executive income working in the business.Key features and benefits:
* Rent is approx $10,500 per month, including GST and all outgoings.
* Hot drinks, including coffee, represent about 80% of sales.
* Turnover exceeded $800,000 in 2016 FY.
* Franchise fees were less than $40,000.
* There is a fit-out requirement in the lease term, and there are no equipment leases to assign, and all that you see will be offered with a clear title.
The sellers are planning on travelling around the world with their invested profits funding their adventures. This is a genuine exercise in selling; they want a result.
There is 3.5 years to run on the current lease, and the prospects for obtaining a new lease are positive as the business has been located in this major shopping centre for nearly 15 years.
With 50% bank finance on an offer and very reasonable franchise terms, as well as Canberra-based training.
To express your interest and receive our full Business Information Package (BIP), please email - firstname.lastname@example.org - with your full name, contact number and stating that you would like to receive further information about this business. We will then email you the deed of confidentiality, which once completed will enable us to email you the BIP and supporting documents.
Thank you on behalf of the team at Capital Commercial Business Sales.