Cafe For Sale - Takeaway Restaurant For Sale...Includes Beautiful Freehold Residence on 1.1 Hectares of Land in the Gold Coast Hinterland...Make an Offer!
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
Exciting Queensland Tourism Pearl for the Right Investor…..Two Pines Café.
The successful purchaser will not only acquire a profitable cafe/restaurant with great family accommodation, they will also be able to take full advantage of South-East Queensland’s tourism BOOM by utilising nearly 1.1 hectares of under-developed land.
- Fully licensed café/ restaurant with excellent yearly turnover and great margins
- 1.1 hectares (approx.) of underdeveloped freehold land
- Only the 3rd time this iconic property has been on the market since the 1980’s
- Minutes from the famous plunging waterfall and glow-worms of Natural Bridge
- Located on a key inland tourism route between QLD and NSW
- Restaurant seats 69 people indoors, 30 on the verandah and countless outdoors
- Off-road parking for up to 50 cars
- Fully equipped commercial kitchen and extensive machinery/equipment portfolio
- Spacious 3 bedroom residence, family living area downstairs plus a 182m2 family/ games/ entertainment area on 2nd floor
- Demountable building for storage or extra living area
- Bore water and water tanks
- Subject to planning approvals the land could be used for purposes such as “glamping”, events, weddings or eco-cabins
The Two Pines Cafe is less than 1 km from the famous Natural Bridge and its famous waterfall and glow-worms. The Natural Bridge section of the Spingbrook National Park had some 205,000 visitors in 2015 alone. With the 2018 Commonwealth Games fast-approaching, this is an ideal opportunity to take full advantage of the anticipated property and business BOOM for this region.
For more information on the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity please ENQUIRE, today.
Watch our video here! https://youtu.be/4iIkWPHu5RA