Sumo Salad, Baldivis
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
The “fresh-fast” industry is exploding… and at SumoSalad, we want you to join us in providing your community with a tasty alternative to fatty, fried fast food!
After the realisation that Australia was following the unhealthy trends of obesity, poor diet and exercise, an opportunity existed to develop a contemporary and compelling eating experience with the SumoSalad brand. The idea is primarily to offer fresh, ‘design your own’, made-to-order salads that are nutritious, satisfying, delicious and convenient. The name chosen, SumoSalad in order to reflect the large, tasty and filling salads that would be the basis for building the brand offer.
The main shopping facilities in Baldivis are located in the area known as the Baldivis Town Centre, on Settlers Avenue, and includes the Baldivis Shopping Centre (opened in mid-2007) owned by Stockland. Extensions are currently underway to expand the existing Shopping Centre to include a Food Court/Restaurant precinct, increased car park numbers and a Woolworths
And for you, our next SumoSalad business owner, we’re serving up tasty opportunities that no one in the industry can match! You’ll not only have a unique, profitable business opportunity… you’ll be helping to bring healthier eating habits to a community and a nation!
Features and Benefits:
• Opportunity to open a new Sumo Salad store in Baldivis
• One of the fastest developing Shopping precincts in WA
• Substantial customer base, which is growing fast
• Long lease negotiated and in place
• Proven business model, with excellent training, operations support & marketing
• Local WA based franchisor, means excellent on the ground support
• No previous experience required
• Up to 50% funding available from major lenders
• Capitalise on the growing demand for fresh and healthy takeaways
$ Price on Application
For more information please contact 08 9468 5131 or email email@example.com
Finn Franchise Brokers Perth South