Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
(353) CAFE, SUNSHINE COAST, QLD GREAT BUY FOR A FRANCHISED CAFE PLANT & EQUIPMENT VALUE ONLY
Shingle Inn opened its door 1936 by David Webster & Sons in the heart of Brisbane with the single idea of bringing together a bustling eatery with an elegant English teahouse renowned for quality foods and magnificent style sense.Their varied menu has remained relatively unchanged over the years of operation due to their great tastes and delicious smells.
The brand currently operates a network of cafes across Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria, Western Australia and ACT with expansion plans for South Australia and New Zealand in 2015. Currently there are approx 50 stores in operation
This business offers:
* Annual 14/15 sales approx $575,000 excl GST, increasing for 2016
* Well located corner location with excellent exposure to passing trade.
* Indoor/outdoor seating.
* Reasonable rent and long lease.
* Approx 20 kilos of coffee sold per week.
* Selling well under cost for a quick sale.
Full training and franchisor support given into this fast growing brand.
McCormack Franchise Business Brokers specialise in the sale of franchises such as Oporto, Subway, Pizza Hut, Michels Patisserie, Mad Mex, KFC, Gloria Jeans, Shingle Inn and Telstra licensed shops. For a Detailed Business Profile please contact us on (02) 9212 2799 or email us your full name, home address and contact number on email@example.com *T