Aroma Café 200, Aroma Café 500 and The Common Ground - Curtin University
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
Rare and exciting opportunity to invest in three well-established cafes for one great price!
The three café outlets are located throughout varied locations across the Curtin University Bentley Campus.
Two of the cafes are under the Aroma Café brand. The first Aroma Café opened in Perth in 1996, today with over 53 stores throughout Perth and Australia, Aroma Café prides itself on a simple passion for quality coffee and fresh food.
The third café, Common Ground, has been open for just four years. It has a modern, quality fit out and an enticing menu that caters to both staff and students on campus.
In 2014 the figures for internal enrollments at the Curtin University Bentley campus was approximately 44,000, making it an extremely busy university campus. Each café is located within excellent proximity to an abundance of classrooms, lecture theatres and offices
The Aroma Cafés and Common Ground are frequented by students, staff and visitors, all year round.
This is an excellent opportunity to own multiple cafés with the sought after Aroma Café brand, in a prime location with a near captive student and staff population.
Features and Benefits:
• Rare opportunity to invest in 3 cafes for one great price
• Aroma 500 and The Common Ground are fully licensed venues
• Well established, profitable business
• Regular clientele, brand loyal
• The opportunity to start fresh in your own business venture
• Initial and Ongoing Training & Support from the Aroma Café Franchisor
• The opportunity to take control of your working life
• This business would suit an owner operator, family or partnership
• Significant opportunity to develop a catering business, using existing facilities
For more information, please contact 08 9468 5131 or email email@example.com
Finn Franchise Brokers Perth South