Chicken Treat, South Guildford
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
**Brand New Store opening in November 2016**
* Chicken Treat is one of Western Australia's largest fast food chains.
* Based around providing a quality product, Chicken Treat is focused on delivering customer expectations and more.
* Loyal and growing customer base.
* Ideal for an owner/operator
* No experience necessary, full initial training and ongoing support by the Franchisor
Waterhall Shopping Centre is a new retail development located in the growing South Guildford residential community, namely the Waterhall Estate. The Estate is adjacent to Hazelmere and will service is 5,262 residents (1,923 dwellings), as well as commercial and industrial areas. This is a great opportunity as there are no major QSR’s in the development.
The centre will consist of a new 1,388m2 IGA Supermarket, up to 8 specialty retail stores including pharmacy, medical centre and community centre, plus 120 car parking bays. The new Chicken Treat store will occupy Tenancy 5, facing the North West. This is a unique location as it will provide visibility to traffic travelling along both West Parade and Waterhall Road.
Upon completion, the new shopping centre will service the expanding residential neighbourhood and give a focal point for the local community. The area will be subject to continual growth over the coming years.
Price Approximately $400,000 to $500,000 including fees
For more information please contact 08 9468 5130 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Finn Franchise Brokers Perth North