Businesses for Sale
You searched for:
Save yourself time and get email notifications for new business opportunities
Busy Italian Bistro in popular Subiaco
Strong margins and Rent under $700 per week, with little owner involvement makes this Bistro a very good buy.
Reasons to consider:
^ Liquor Licence
^ Open pa
This Licensed Japanese restaurant serves the best Ramen in Subiaco !
Located in the iconic IINET Building at 502 Hay Street.
Really low rent and a good lease.
Situated next to the new 10 floor Hotel
The owner has just reduced the price of this lovely Cafe by $50,000. Must sell due to family reasons. At $75,000 this represents excellent value. A buyer can look at opening evenings which would als
Amazing opportunity to own this well established Salon
The Best Ramen in Subiaco
Globally renowned Health and Wellness business standing ready to roll out nationwide franchise. Lucrative opportunity not to be missed for driven entrepreneur.
Diverse Perth Transport Business has just had a price reduction.
Sales $200,000 plus per week
Kwik Koffee Perth Airport
FOR SALE $199,000 plus stock
• Fantastic Location amongst major Tenants RIO etc,,,
• Over $600,000 turnover 2018 FY
• Nets $91,213 2018 FY under management
• Rare opportunity with brilliant fleet
• Operations manager willing to stay on with new owner
• Established operation with Australia wide reach
• Ultra successful business that will impress
- Fast Food Restaurant;
- Currently run Fully Under Management;
- Sales above $1,300,000 per year
- Net Profit $284,579
BEATS ITS COMPETITORS IN EVERY WAY!!
A BUSINESS LIKE THIS DOESN’T COME ALONG VERY OFTEN.
Products can only be described as….AUSTRALIA’S MOST WANTED
GMO Ref: 6170
Rare find! Currently managed by a non-mechanical owner, with the support of long term mechanical and admin staff. Easily operated by any person with good business and people skills.
One of the Best Newsagency Opportunities Available
Brand new premises with new shopfront located in bustling office + commercial precinct
- Always want to own your Bubble Tea Shop? Here we go
- This is the only one for sale on WA market
- Very rare opportunity!
- only need one person to take care of the shop most of the time;
- Opposite to Coles, the primary location
- $2,300,000 turnovers a year
Located in a major regional area in the South West of West Australia. The Practice fees relate to compliance, preparation of taxation returns, financial statements & fund administration for SMSF's.
Fully set up licensed restaurant with full commercial kitchen and wood fired pizza oven
Long established and operated from home.
Subscribe and Stay up to date with the Business Marketplace
Get the latest news, business listings, special offers and more in our e-magazine.
Just enter your email below to subscribe.
We value your privacy.
No thanks, maybe later
© 2019 Bsale. All rights reserved.
Bsale.com.au - Buying and Selling Business for Sale in Australia.
Send this post to a friend
MessageCheck out this listing on Bsale.